Homeware haul














































I have been loving homeware products recently. I don't know why. I bought a book on interiors and I've been reading through it so maybe that has sparked my interest? I also felt that this summer, the shops had some lovely things in for your home and I couldn't resist buying them, especially if I got a bargain! I feel that homeware is something so personal and everyone has their own ideas and opinions. So today, I thought I would share with you some of my favourite picks of my latest splurges in home accessories. Enjoy. xoxo





These beautiful multi-coloured plastic tumblers caught my eye in Marks and Spencer's and I thought they would be perfect for a Summer picnic! They were such a steal at only £3 each!






These stunning sequined and patterned copper cushions were from Primark and only £7.00 each. They complement each other well and are different shapes (the sequin one is rectangular and the grey one is square) which I thought looked quite nice and they are very 'full' so perfect for reclining on for a summer siesta!


I needed somewhere to put my mail because I was tired of it going everywhere but where it should be going so I bought this copper wire basket. I did wonder whether I should put this basket in my bathroom for using to store my bath bombs but it didn't really go with the colour scheme so I bought another for that instead!



I have been needing to buy new coat hangers for a while but I have never really found any that were perfect for what I was wanting them for. These copper hangers were from Primark and were £3 for a pack of 5! Bargain!






I was on my typical 'nip' to Tesco for one thing and come out buying everything but that when I spied this cocktail shaker and jigger. The jigger is quite a handy little gadget because it can be used for a single shot or double - so no more deadly house measurements!! The hammered pattern on each of the items, I thought, was quite quirky and I look forward to making lots of Summer cocktails using these! *Cocktail shaker £6.00 *Double jigger £2.00





This handy little woven, rope basket with gold stitching running through it is just the job or storing all those beautiful Lush bath bombs. It was another bargain fro Primark at £6.00. 
And if I hadn't already got enough of the copper theme that I seem to be adopting, I saw this! A copper photo bunting set from New Look for only £4.99. (It did also come with a black and white string to hang it up with but I have 0 clue as to where it's gone :/ I'll improvise when I'm mounting it, I'm sure)



I've had my eye on these heart shaped serving dishes for a while and thought that this summer was the perfect time to splurge out and get some! The small set on the left handside were £6.99 and the large serving dish was £7.99. Bought from a local shop 'Serendipity'.




I have been wanting to buy some houseplants since the start of the year and yesterday, a friend and I ended up shopping in a garden centre for one. I ended up coming home with three houseplants, not just one! I do think they go particularly well together and look like a little family on my sideboard. Cute. They don't require much watering which I think is a good thing, so if I do forget all about them, they will survive! (Or so I hope!) 
  The succulent came in it's very own pot and was £4.99, the cactus in the novelty ceramic pot (which I love) was only £1.99 and the money plant was £3.99. I bought the cream and grey embossed plant pot for the money plant because I thought it was very pretty. It was £4.99.


__________________________________________________________________________
That's my little blether for this week!! Let me know if you enjoyed this little post and also what personal touches you like to add to your home to make it your own.

Lots of love
Lauren
xoxo










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's in my dance bag?

Top 10 children's books